In this 1 day class you’ll learn how to make a variety of different cheeses, all made from nuts, such as cashews, macadamias almonds and more.
Some of the things we’ll cover:
- Using probiotics and other food-based starters to make cheeses.
- How to use traditional cheese making methods to make cheeses such as camembert and aged hard cheeses.
- Flavouring cheeses with herbs and spice combinations.
- Adding dried fruit to your cheeses.
- Accompaniments such as jams, chutneys, fruit crisps and crackers.
More info coming soon.
Class location: Google Maps
The Raw Chef, Charcoal Hall, Hackney Downs Studios, 17 Amhurst Terrace, London, E8 2BT
Questions? Email us at email@example.com