How to Be Your Own Raw Food Chef … and Sizzle and Sparkle Your Way into Christmas, New Year and Beyond
21st November, 2007
Here’s something I hear a lot …
“If I could make food like you, I could stay raw all the time, no problem!”
“I’d love it if you would come and make food for me, even for just a week, it would be the kick start I need.”
Well, as much as I’d love to come and make food for every single one of you, it’s not necessary. You see, I can teach you everything you need to know about how to tackle the time of year that potentially poses one of the biggest challenges to a healthy (in this case, raw) lifestyle: Christmas.
I can also show you how to hit the ground running in the new year, armed with everything you need to know about becoming your own raw food chef and still be left with time to eat!
In this packed weekend, you’ll learn:
- How to make raw food appeal to your ‘cooked food’ friends & family, following a few simple rules.
- What it takes to put on a truly raw Christmas dinner; you’ll see all the recipes below made. Then you’ll get to eat everything you’ve seen being made, in a spectacular Christmas Feast evening meal, with the other participants.
- Recipe conversion: how to make raw food versions of your favourite cooked dishes.
- How to make raw ice cream in whatever flavour you like!
- How to successfully make fermented foods, such as rejuvelac and sauerkraut, and how to culture your own dairy-free nut cheeses.
- How to make bread and wraps, and how many possibilities they open up for you.
Your Christmas Feast
- Kilted Sausages
- Sage & Apple Stuffing
- Cranberry & Pomegranate Sauce
- Mushroom Gravy
- Herb-Infused Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Crumbed Portabella Meatloaf
- Mince Tart with Cashew Cream & Spiced Eggnog Sauce
Of course, you will receive a comprehensive recipe packet containing all recipes and other information covered during the weekend.
Dates: Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th December, 2007.
Time: Saturday 10:00 am – 6:30 pm, Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Price: The launch price for this class is just £199 for the entire weekend (not including accommodation).
The price includes all food for the weekend, so that’s the Christmas Feast, breakfast and lunch both days, plus tasters.
Venue: Willow Barn, Chichester, West Sussex, UK
Details of local B&Bs will be emailed to you along with full directions, closer to the event.
Please feel free to contact me at the top of this page, if you have any questions.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Update: This class is over, but you can still get many of the recipes in my Christmas eBook.