Do any of these describe you?
- You’ve heard about the health benefits of raw and plant-based foods. It just seems to make sense, so you want to know how to incorporate more of it into your day.
- You’ve had some personal or family illness and you’re looking for a change of lifestyle, so you can heal yourself or those around you.
- You’re a foodie and you see the importance and value of making nourishing food. You’re excited about learning more about raw and plant-based foods, because it’s something different.
- You love the taste, vibrancy and energy of raw food already and you’re looking for more recipes and more creative ideas in the kitchen.
- You’re the type of person that doesn’t like chemicals in your food or drugs in your body. You want to live as close to nature as possible.
- You’re a holistic practitioner and you want to learn more about raw and plant-based foods, so you can incorporate them into your offerings with your clients.
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
What do we do at The Raw Chef?
- We dream of the day the alternative becomes the mainstream. A day when ‘conventional’ refers to organic, rather than sprayed with chemicals. A day when factory farming is a thing of the past.
- We dream of the day when it’s not profits and politics that decide the health of humankind, but holistic health practices shared and delivered within the community.
- Our purpose is to transform people’s experience of life through food.
- We’re known for making healthy living fun. People often tell us that we leave them feeling invited and excited.