Rate This Recipe
Avocado Lime Soup
This soup is very easy to make and very delicious too.
Nutrition (For one serving)
Calories: 355kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 6gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 793mgPotassium: 1236mgFiber: 15gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 760IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 73mgIron: 3mg
- 2 avocado
- 3/4 cucumber (medium size)
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 cup water (if wanting warm soup use hot water)
- Blend all ingredients, except the sour cream and chopped chives, in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with sour cream and chopped chives.