Rate This Recipe
Avocado Lime Soup
This soup is very easy to make and very delicious too.
Nutrition (For one serving)
Calories: 341kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 5gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 791mgPotassium: 1083mgFiber: 14gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 679IUVitamin C: 26mgCalcium: 57mgIron: 3mg
- 2 avocado
- 3/4 pc cucumber (medium size)
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 cup water (if wanting warm soup use hot water)
- Blend all ingredients, except the sour cream and chopped chives, in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with sour cream and chopped chives.