A fresh, raw blended soup with a natural zing from the lime and complimentary spices. Adding cashew sour cream and sundried tomatoes to garnish really finishes this off beautifully.
How to Make Avocado Spinach Lime Soup
- Such an easy one to make, this. Grab all of your soup ingredients together in a blender.
- For a warmer soup, use hot water instead of room temperature. I’d still consider this raw, because blending those ingredients with warm water isn’t enough to cook them.
- To garnish, I highly recommend some cashew sour cream, finely chopped pieces of sundried tomato, chive and spring onion.
Avocado Spinach & Lime Soup
Nutrition (For one serving)
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups spinach
- 3/4 cucumber
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 ozs cilantro (fresh coriander)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 cup water if wanting warm soup use hot water
- Sour cream, chopped chives, sundried tomatoes and spring onions to garnish
- Blend all ingredients, except the garnishes in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with sour cream, chopped chives, a little slice of avocado, spring onions & finely diced sundried tomatoes.