Rate This Recipe
Cherry & Mango Ice Cream Cup
This ice cream recipe has a base and a filling.
Nutrition (For one serving)
Calories: 512kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 11gFat: 39gSaturated Fat: 16gSodium: 173mgPotassium: 457mgFiber: 3gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 223IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 4mg
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cherries stones removed
- 1/2 cup mango flesh only
- Grind all ingredients in a food processor.
- Press into 2 small individual cups or cake moulds of your choice that have been lined with plastic wrap.
- Dehydrate for approximately 3 hours at 115° F until the shells are strong enough to hold together without the case, and then remove from the case to dry for a further 6 hours or overnight.
- You can substitute cherries with any other fruit, such as pineapple or bananas, depending on what you like and what’s available in season.
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender under smooth. It’s nice to have some chunks of mango or cherry stirred in at the end so you get little bursts of flavour.
- Pour into an ice cream maker or freeze in a tub. If doing the latter, then once frozen pass through a juicer with the homogenizing attachment on.
- Fill the shells with the ice cream and garnish with slices of mango. Easy!