Rate This Recipe
Coconut Milk Protein Chia Pudding
Nutrition (For one serving)
Calories: 245kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 35mgPotassium: 86mgFiber: 10gSugar: 6gVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 134mgIron: 2mg
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut butter (not coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 tbsp maca (I use gelatinised maca)
- 10 drops stevia (I like Sweetleaf toffee)
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey optional
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (defrosted with juices)
- Put the chia seed in your serving bowl.
- The rest of the ingredients (except the blueberries) get blended up in a blender until it forms a milk.
- Pour the milk over the chia seed and leave for 15 minutes before serving.
- When ready to serve, top with the blueberries and blueberry juice.