This yoghurt is really amazing and completely homemade from the freshest ingredients.
Rate This Recipe
How to Make Coconut Yoghurt
This yoghurt recipe is easy to make and can a great dessert for kids and adults.
- 2 cups young coconut meat
- 1 tsp probiotics
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Blend the coconut meat and probiotics in a blender until smooth, adding the water if needed.
- Place in a bowl, cover and put in a dehydrator at 115 degrees F, for 6 hours.
- Remove from the dehydrator, rebelend, along with a little sweetenr of choice (I like Sweetleaf Vanilla Creme Stevia) and 1 teaspoon lemon Juice.
- Chill until ready to serve. This will last for about a week in the fridge.
- I like to serve over fresh mango or banana, with a sprinkle of bee pollen.
Related link: How to easily open a young coconut