Need help with transformation

Margo

I am 50 and have eaten lots of fruits and veggies throughout my life so I’m used to that. I have also eaten a lot of everything else too. I want to be fully raw, but I am having a terrible time with cravings and headaches. So sugar, carbs etc. I work 50 plus hours a week so I do keep giving in just so I don’t feel so bad at work. I’m looking for some tips, advice, experiences that may help me through my journey, and getting me where I want to be. XOXO

Hi Margo - relating very well with your post - I jumped into raw vegan last November- I was as well already very much into veggies fruits and nuts (lactose vegetarian) - however found myself crying for help in the transition- 

I joined Raw Vegan Rising community and no regrets- Shane is on YouTube - there you will find details to become a member of his Raw Vegan Heroes community- subscribe newsletter etc.

Enjoy the Raw Vegan journey 😀🍉🥒

muriel

On 1/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, Margo said:

I am 50 and have eaten lots of fruits and veggies throughout my life so I’m used to that. I have also eaten a lot of everything else too. I want to be fully raw, but I am having a terrible time with cravings and headaches. So sugar, carbs etc. I work 50 plus hours a week so I do keep giving in just so I don’t feel so bad at work. I’m looking for some tips, advice, experiences that may help me through my journey, and getting me where I want to be. XOXO

Hey Margo,

Give some consideration to becoming much more interested in what your body is telling you than looking for answers outside.  I say this with love.

You seem to have a predetermined idea of where to you want to be, in terms of the food you believe is ideal.  But your body is telling you something different.

What foods do you eat when you feel like you're, "giving in"?