The Raw Chef needs YOU!
Do you create and photograph your own raw food recipes?
If so, we’d love to feature your work.
The Raw Chef is a popular raw food website & community where people come to learn about all aspects of raw food, including finding raw food recipes they can try at home.
We want to build our community and feature more of YOUR recipes to share with everyone.
What’s in it for you?
When we publish your recipe, you’ll get:
- A link back from our site to yours, which will help your visibility within search engines.
- In the recipe post we’ll feature your Author Profile, which can link to your social profiles.
- We’ll email our entire subscriber list with your recipe, increasing traffic to your site.
- We’ll feature you on our Instagram Stories and Grid.
- We’ll feature you on our Facebook Page.
What we’re looking for
First we’d like you to send us a trial recipe. Remember, we’re looking for your best tasting recipes and most beautiful photos.
Format to send the recipes in:
- At least 2 different photos of the final dish at least 1500 x 1000 (portrait). If you have larger, please send those.
- At least 1 photo of the final dish 1200 x 628 (landscape). Again, if you have larger that’s great.
- Preferred but not essential: 2 to 5 process shots of any size. This might be shots of ingredients used, stages of the process – particularly stages that aren’t easily articulated with words in the recipe.
Please note: Good photos are essential for us to post your recipe. The more professional, the better. Photos taken with a mobile phone can work as long as the lighting is good. Overhead photos (flat lay / birds eye) are usually the best format for phone shots. You must have full ownership and copyright of all photos and recipes.
The Post Itself
Intro to you
- Please send us approx 150 words, for your author bio.
Intro to the Dish
- 2 or 3 sentence summary of the dish. Paint it in its best light!
- 200 to 500 words about the dish. This can be a story about how it was created, what inspired it, what your family loves about it, when you like to serve it, any tips for how to make it, notes or tips about ingredients or substitutions. Anything that makes the post more useful and brings it to life.
- The full ingredients list, with any particular brands you prefer if relevant. Please include preparation of ingredients too, such as soaking, peeling etc.
- Full, detailed instructions for making the recipe. The more information you want to give, the better. Please include any tips that would make things easier, specific dehydrator times, temperatures and anything else you think is helpful.
To sum everything up, this would be what we’re looking for in a post: https://therawchef.com/avocado-spinach-lime-soup/
Submitting Your First Recipe
The first step is to fill out the form below. It’s very short with just a few details needed. At the end you’ll be able to upload your document and images.
We look forward to taking a look at your recipe and will be in touch shortly after you send it.