A classic raw breakfast with a high protein twist.
Hemp seeds are around 30% protein (depending on who you listen to), and adding your favourite protein powder is an option here for an extra protein boost, PLUS the nut milk will only add to that protein profile.
The bonus is that this breakfast is also delicious, easy to make, keeps well and the whole family will love it.
Nutrition (For one serving)
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup mulberries
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 cup hemp hearts
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 cups coconut flakes
- ¼ cups vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup lucuma
- ⅓ cup water
- Grind all ingredients, except the water, in food processor until slightly broken down but still a bit chunky.
- Add water and pulse to combine.
- Transfer to a non-stick lined dehydrator tray and dry on 118 degrees F for 10 hours, flip onto mesh and continue drying for additional 5 hours or until dry throughout.
- Will store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.