Breads & Sandwiches
Lunch will never be the same again!
Breads and sandwiches give that tactile eating experience that can sometimes be missing from raw food.
In this class you’ll learn a range of dehydrated raw breads and fillings / toppings that will bring a new dimension to eating raw. Knowing how to make these recipes will arm you with a whole host of ideas for exciting lunches.
If you’re looking for a healthier bread to replace some of the store bought bread you eat, or if you’ve cut out bread altogether to be gluten-free, after this class you’ll be able to fill that gap again.
You’ll also learn about adapting these breads for pizza bases, ideas for toppings and fillings, plus how to make them in batches and freeze for maximum efficiency in the kitchen.
Learn How to Make Some Incredible Raw Breads & Sandwiches
This Raw Breads & Sandwiches Livestream Class is a 1 1/2 hour online raw food workshop where you’ll learn several different breads and fillings for sandwiches and open-faced sandwiches.
What you’ll learn…
Rye Bread with Caper Dill Cream Cheese, Mustard Onions & Smoky Vegetables
I’ve used the photo of this so much over the years, because it’s been my favourite ever since it was taken. But I’ve never taught this open-faced sandwich outside of one or two in-person workshops. It’s an absolute crowd pleaser every time. The rye bread (made in a loaf) alone is worth coming to this class for. If you’re not into using rye flour I’ll be giving you alternatives to use. You’ll also learn how to make fermented cashew caper dill cream cheese, which you’ll be addicted to (this is a good thing, since it can be used on any sandwich or bread).
Almond / Buckwheat Mediterranean Flatbread
The original recipe for the this bread started everything off for me with raw breads and sandwiches years ago. This recipe has evolved to where it is now; a wonderful flatbread that’s simply wonderful for sandwiches. I’ll show you how to use your almond pulp (from making almond milk) in this recipe, as well as a nut-free version using sprouted buckwheat.
We’ll be making a BLT style sandwich with this bread, including eggplant/aubergine bacon and sweet potato chips/crisps.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.