Calzone & Kefir
Raw calzone? Absolutely!
It’s a belter of a dish and I’m teaming it up with fresh, zingy lemon kefir and a caesar salad. It’s a beautiful menu that’s fun and is sure to impress.
What we’ll be covering…
- Wheat and gluten-free herbed calzone pastry crust done in the dehydrator (can be done in a low temp oven too).
- Sweet BBQ sauce
- Macadamia cheese
- “Roasted” peppers and onions
- Caesar salad with quick macadamia dressing
- Lemon kefir – the best way to get it tasting exactly how you like it and surefire ways to grow your kefir grains easily so you won’t ever have to buy more.
This is such a fun dish and something really different for the family to eat and get involved in making.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make this calzone whenever you like. If you’re looking to add more raw food to your day, it’s a really fun – and utterly delicious – way to do it.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.
I was hooked after the first class. Russell brings humor and knowledge to the table (as well as delectable dishes)! I am a chef and can tell you that not all teachers are the same! He is wonderful! I wanted to learn raw cooking and need to look no further. I am signing up for all of his classes!
Today has been a complete revelation and completely brilliant. I’m not really good at looking at a recipe and bringing it to life. It was so great be able to see how it’s prepared. I can honestly say the food is the best I’ve ever tasted. I recommend Russell’s classes to anybody.
I love these live stream classes. I love the interaction and the ability to ask questions. They are fun and informative. The content is always yummy. 😋