Do something a little a little different for your family & friends this Holiday Season
Holiday Season is a wonderful time to celebrate with friends around food. If you’d like to share your love of healthy food with friends and family, these three raw canapés have the ability to inspire and impress.
Each of these beautiful canapés go way beyond what most people would think possible with raw food, so if you’re visiting friends over the Holiday Season, bring one (or all three) of these canapés can introduce people to raw food in the best way possible.
What you’ll learn…
Cucumber, Macadamia Cheese & Balsamic Fig Canapé
Beautiful and delicious in its simplicity, this canapé is as impressive at a dinner party as it is a bigger event. The acidity of the figs cuts through the fat in the macadamia cheese so wonderfully, alongside the fresh crunch of the cucumber. Light and flavourful, your guests will be wondering how you made these plant-based and raw.
Red Onion Chutney Mini-Pizza Canapés
As you can see from the picture (third pic above), from the bases to the chutney, these ‘pizzas’ are very much elevated from more common pizza canapés. I’ll show you how to make those perfect bases, ready for the macadamia cheese and red onion chutney. You can choose to top them with microgreens, or just a simple drizzle of olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
Kilted Sausage & Smoky Tomato Sauce Canapés
These kilted sausages are a real winner. I’ve been know to take these to family Christmas dinner and watch them get eaten before the regular kilted sausages. For this class, I’m making them canapé size and serving with a smoky tomato sauce. If you serve these to your family and friends, you’ll definitely get asked for the recipe.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.