Holiday Raw Foods
*Rescheduled from Sat 19th to Mon 21st*
Add three magnificent raw dishes to your Holiday Season table this year
Holiday Season is a wonderful time to celebrate with friends around food. If you’d like to share your love of healthy food with friends and family, add these three dishes to your table.
Not only will you have three delightful raw food options, your family and friends may want to try your food, so be ready to share 🙂
What you’ll learn…
This is such a great raw food main for your festive table. It’s hearty, looks the part and has a flavour to match; everything you’d expect from a Holiday dish. Serve warm from the dehydrator for the ultimate comforting raw dish (yes, there is such a thing and this is it!).
Pecan Sage Stuffing
The picture of this doesn’t do it justice…at all. The flavours of this raw stuff are a real delight, and when served out of the dehydrator with the Mushroom Roll, it’s a Holiday dinner that’s difficult to beat – cooked or raw.
Spiced Pear & Candied Pecan Salad
The third dish will lighten up the whole plate. Much more than a side salad though, this festive salad is a delight of flavours, colours and texture – a company accompaniment to the other dishes you’ll learn.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.