These two Mediterranean rice dishes are great little dishes when you want to do something that looks impressive, but isn’t a lot of work.
Price: $29 USD / £19 GBP
Mediterranean Rice Dishes
If you want to expand your raw food repertoire with two fun Mediterranean rice dishes that are great for everyday eating, or for when you want to do something special, come join me for this 90 minute livestream class.
What we’ll be covering…
Something of a fusion dish that has several different elements you could also use for different applications. I’ll show you how to make a simple kimchi, which is great for having in the fridge at all times to add to any meal.
We’ll be making almond cheese for the centre of the arancini, but can also be used to transform a salad.
And I’ll be showing you how to make sesame chilli panko ‘breadcrumbs’ for the outside of the arancini, but are insane to cover cheese balls or avocado slices (you really have to try this to believe how good it is).
Turkish Courgette Parcels
These look incredible, as you can see from the images, but they’re surprisingly easy to make when you know how.
The rice filling is incredible on its own too – just combine it with a simple salad and use the parsley oil as a dressing and the yogurt sauce to top and you’ve got options for a simple salad or an impressive dinner.
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.