Mexican Street Foods
Three fun, raw Mexican street food dishes
I’ve selected these three Mexican street food dishes for this livestream. You could make them into a three course meal, or just choose one to make for yourself or your family.
Here’s what we’ll be covering…
These have three elements; red pepper chips, red pepper cheese and a corn salad. All three go together so unbelievably well. Plus you’ll have some chips and cheese left over to go with other meals.
I’ve revamped an old favourite. The photo above is the old version which were fantastic anyway. The new version is a taste sensation and perhaps will become a favourite when you want something a bit special.
Is it possible to make raw versions of deep fried food? I think so. In fact, let me show you how to make these so you can see for yourself. So great for kids’ lunchboxes too.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.