Learn how to make your own raw vegan Poké bowls from a variety of delightful options
I’ve always LOVED poké bowls. They feel so nourishing and abundant. In this class I’ll be showing you some raw vegan poké bowls that you can chop and change to make your own.
A real showstopper. It’s amazing what you can turn the humble watermelon into. This watermelon ‘tuna’ has a fantastic texture and unbelievable flavour. I could eat a whole bowl of this on its own.
Panko Crusted Avocado
Talking of other things I could eat on their own, I’ll be showing you how to make ‘panko breadcrumbs’ to crust avocado to make a really substantial element for your poké bowl.
Mayo & cheese to take your bowls to the next level
Chipotle mayo is wonderful as a dipping sauce or drizzled all over your bowl. Bell pepper cream cheese add an element of luxury to a simple bowl and can of course be used for days after with your favourite crackers.
Chickpea tuna salad could easily become a new favourite on its own. It’s filling and satisfying and is incredible with the sweet & sour broccoli. I’ll also show you a simple, light and easy
Sweet & Sour
Not strictly part of a poké bowl, but I couldn’t leave this sweet & sour broccoli out; it makes a great centrepiece for your poké bowl, or as a snack on its own.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home. No mic or camera is needed.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.