Quiches, Pies & Tarts
Learn how to make savoury raw quiches, pies & tarts
Raw quiches, pies & tarts are fantastic for when you want to make something a little special.
In this class you’ll learn how to make two different types of savoury pie crusts. You’ll also learn how to make a base recipe for a quiche filling, so you can add whatever ingredients inspire you, to come up with your own ideas.
I’ll also be showing you a fantastically satisfying curried vegetable tart filling and giving you other ideas for how to come up with your own recipes for fillings using the raw flaky pie crust.
Raw Quiches, Pies & Tarts
This Raw Quiches, Pies & Tarts Livestream Class is a 2 hour online raw food workshop where you’ll learn building blocks of making raw quiches, pies and tarts. You’ll leave with the recipes and knowledge to adapt the base recipes and come up with your own flavours.
What you’ll learn…
Spinach & Wild Mushroom Quiche
This is one of my all-time classic recipes that got an update recently. I’ll walk you through how to make it. You’ll learn how to make this type of savoury crust, which can be used for other quiches and tarts. I’ll also be showing you a base recipe for the filling, so you can swap out the spinach and mushroom for your own flavours. I’ll show you how to come up with inspiration for ideas.
Flaky Pie Crust
I’ll be showing you how to make this savoury raw flaky pie crust, so you can use it in other larger pies and tarts.
Curried Vegetable Tart
We’ll be using the flaky pie crust to make this curried vegetable tart. I’ll also be giving you other ideas for pie and tart fillings that use the flaky pie crust, so you’ll come away with lots of inspiration to come up with your own pies and tarts.
Balsamic Tomato & Fennel Lattice Tart
Another use for the flaky pie crust, but this time we’ll also be making a lattice top – so much fun! The filling is a beautiful mix of balsamic tomatoes and fennel, with a scattering of macadamia cheese.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.