Raw Food Snacks
Learn how to make a delightful selection of raw food snacks to satisfy your taste and hunger.
In this class I’ll show you some of my all-time favourite snacks. Incredibly tasty and fantastically convenient when you want to snack on something raw.
BBQ Avocado Wedges
One of my newer creations, these are served with kimchi fermented sour cream. I’ll be showing you how to make the kimchi itself, how to turn it into a fermented sour cream and of course how to make the BBQ crust for the avocado.
Panko Crusted Mushrooms
This snack was born from my sushi and poké bowls classes; once you have these panko breadcrumbs (made with sesame, not bread of course) you’ll want to coat everything you can, as well as sprinkle it on every meal it’s so tasty!
Thai Nori Bites
From my newest creations to one of the long-standing favourites. We’ll make a highly flavourful sunflower seed pate to sandwich between two nori sheets to make a fantastic snack to take on the road. I’ll also give you tips on making your own flavours.
Fermented Sweet & Savoury Walnuts
All of the flavour and all of the nutrition. Another great snack that will last ages and can be taken out on the road. If you’re out and about and want to order a simple salad from a café, sprinkle these on to bring it to life.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home. No mic or camera is needed.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.
- You’ll also have access to the forums after the livestream to ask questions.