Raw Italian Dinners
Three raw Italian dinners to impress & nourish
I’ve put together three raw Italian-inspired main meals for those times you want to do something a little bit special for yourself, your family and friends.
Here’s what we’ll be covering…
Aubergine (Eggplant) Ravioli
I love these! So fun and delicious with a sweet balsamic sauce and wilted spinach. Served warm this dish is a treat for the senses.
This was my favourite dish for at least a year at one point. Now I’m revisiting it and sharing it with you. It borrows some of the same elements as the ravioli – like the cheese, tomato sauce and wilted spinach – so if you’re making one, with only a little more time you can have the other the next night.
Walnut Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms
These are soooo good warm straight from the dehydrator. You can have them on the their own or you can match them up with the tomato sauce from the other two dishes. You could also serve one as a starter for either of the other two meals.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make any or all of these dinner dishes. If you’re looking to add more raw food to your week in a stylish way, these Italian dinners are a great way to do it.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.