Raw Pizza Night
Get ready for the best raw pizza!
Want to learn something different and fun? Come join me for a 90 minute deep dive into making raw pizza.
We’re definitely not talking about this.
More something like this…
- Wheat and gluten free raw pizza base done in the dehydrator (can be done in a low temp oven too).
- Macadamia & coconut cheese
- Raw pepperoni (this is a completely new recipe of mine) that tastes incredible
- Sweet balsamic tomato sauce
- Dehydrated veggies, fresh basil and lemon garlic mushrooms.
This is such a fun dish and something really different for the family to eat and get involved in making.
The elements of this pizza can be frozen, which is really cool, because all I’ve found I need with raw pizza is one or two slices. Knowing you have all of the elements of a raw pizza in the freezer ready to go is really joyful. Just a quick defrost and warm in the dehydrator or low temp oven is all it needs.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make this pizza whenever you like. If you’re looking to add more raw food to your day, it’s a really fun – and utterly delicious – way to do it.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.