Raw Spring Favourites
Spring is great time to bring more fresh and vibrant raw food into your diet. Come and learn how to make three of my favourites for this time of year.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
Spring is a great time to bring more fresh and vibrant raw food into your diet.
Are you looking to learn a few simple raw food recipes that you can add to your weekly meals?
Spring Favourites is a 90 minutes livestream raw food class where you’ll learn 3 easy and delicious raw food recipes.
Within those recipes you’ll learn enough about raw food preparation to give you confidence to recreate these recipes at home AND be more confident in following other raw food recipes online or from books.
What you’ll learn…
Asparagus Caper Salad with Almond Aioli
This is a beautiful dish where you’ll learn to turn simple raw vegetables into a flavourful pasta dish the whole family can enjoy. You’ll learn how to ferment almonds and turn them into aioli, which will be the main sauce for the pasta. Learning to ferment almonds in this way can also show you how to create a base for many other sauces and creams with different flavour combinations, which we’ll cover in the workshop. You’ll also learn how to take a base macadamia cheese (we’ll show you how to make this too) and turn it into a fun ‘bleu cheese’.
Chipotle Lime Sanswich
One of the things people can miss when eating raw is a tactile experience like eating a sandwich or wrap. The great news is that you do have options. We have raw bread recipes and videos on our site and in our online courses, but this is Weekday Raw, so everything must be done without a dehydrator.
This recipe will show you how to make a tasty wrap stuffed with a flavourful lime and chipotle filling, with cheese and greens. Once you have this down, you’ll be able to create other fillings of your own.
Turkish Apricot, Pistachio & Cauliflower Rice Salad
This is a real favourite of mine. This time we’ll be fermenting cashews to make a smooth and creamy tangy herb sauce. Fermenting cashews is slightly different to fermenting other nuts, so we’ll run through the full process. This is the most popular of all the sauces, because it’s such a great base for different types of herbs and spices; it’s easy to create something of your own when you understand how.
We’ll also be showing you how to make raw cauliflower rice, PLUS we’ll use this dish to show you how a little cooked food can be combined with raw, for the more picky eaters in your family. We’ll be cooking up some fluffy quinoa to replace the cauliflower rice, so you can try them side by side.
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.