Learn how to make your own raw vegan sushi rolls from a variety of delightful options
Raw vegan sushi that goes beyond the normal mushroom, rice and avocado rolls (and wonderful as they are) to a new level of variety.
I’ll be showing you how to make a selection of fillings that you can pick and choose from to make your own rolls.
A real showstopper. It’s amazing what you can turn the humble watermelon into. This watermelon ‘tuna’ has a fantastic texture and unbelievable flavour. I could eat a whole bowl of this on its own.
Panko Crusted Avocado & Mushroom Steaks
Talking of other things I could eat on their own, I’ll be showing you how to make ‘panko breadcrumbs’ to crust avocado and/or mushroom steaks. Both of these are really fantastic, meaty and substantial fillings.
Sauces to take your sushi to the next level
Chipotle mayo is wonderful as a dipping sauce or drizzled on top of your rolls. Orange miso sauce is one of my favourite sauces, made from only three ingredients.
Preserved & Pickled
I’ll be showing you how to make Japanese pickles and nori garlic peppers. Both only take a couple of days to become ‘ripe’ and will add a wonderful zing and crunch to your rolls. The nori garlic peppers will also be used for…
Macadamia Pesto Nigiri
The third picture above, this is a really fun and different fusion recipe. We’ll use those peppers, pesto and macadamia cheese for a very pretty addition to the plate.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home. No mic or camera is needed.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.