Learn 3 quick and easy raw lunches, perfect for your lunchbox.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
If you’d like unlimited access to this and all other Livestreams, check out The The Raw Chef Live Monthly…
Three quick, easy and satisfying rolled lunches
In this class you’ll learn three ‘rolled lunches’. They’re easy to make, requiring no dehydrator and will likely introduce you to some new techniques and raw food ingredients…ever tried raw sweet potato?
By the end of the class you’ll know how to make three lunchbox-worthy recipes, giving you something other than just a salad for lunch.
If you’re looking for a some quick, easy and healthy lunches, come along and see me put these together, step-by-step.
This Rolled Lunches Livestream Class is a 1 1/2 hour online raw food workshop where you’ll learn three different recipes.
What you’ll learn…
Curried Sweet Potato Cabbage Wrap
I got a LOT of interest on this one when I posted the pic on Instagram. Many of them along the lines of, ‘sweet potato…raw??’. Yep, and when combined with a delightful cashew curry sauce, grapes and other goodies, they make an incredibly tasty filling for this savoy cabbage wrap.
I’ll show you a couple of ways to soften the cabbage and the best way to put two leaves together to make a full and sturdy wrap. Lovely!
Thai Daikon Rolls
If you’re in the UK you’ll know daikon radish as mooli. We’ll be using thin strips of this as our outer layer and making a flavour-popping filling. Team that up with a selection of raw veggies and you have these incredibly flavourful rolls (I ate the ones in the picture straight after photographing them!).
Chickpea Stuffing Nori Rolls
This chickpea stuffing is so moreish, you’ll be eating straight from the bowl! I’ll be showing you how to make a satisfying nori cone for it that will keep until lunch if you make it in the morning.
I’ll also address what to do if you find chickpeas hard to digest raw. Come along live and ask me about any substitutions you want to make, or watch the replay and ask the in the Community Forums afterwards.
-> All recipes are vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and wheat-free.
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.