Russell’s Raw Summer Favourites
Summer is the best time to bring more fresh and vibrant raw food into your diet. Come learn three of my favourites.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
Come learn some of my absolute favourite easy summer raw recipes
Summer is perhaps the best time to bring more fresh and vibrant raw food into your diet.
Are you looking to learn a few simple raw food recipes that you can add to your weekly meals?
That’s what I’ll show you in this livestream class, where you’ll learn 3 easy and delicious raw food recipes.
Within those recipes you’ll learn enough about raw food preparation to give you confidence to recreate these recipes at home AND be more confident in following other raw food recipes online or from books.
Courgette Cannelloni with Spinach Macadamia Ricotta & Sweet Tomato Sauce
This is such a wonderful, impressive, elegant and yet easy summer dinner dish.
You’ll learn how to make a sweet red balsamic sauce, which can be used in this dish, or for impromptu pizza flatbreads; just use your favourite flatbread, this sauce and some of the leftover cheese with fresh tomatoes and basil…delicious!
You’ll also learn how to make spinach macadamia ricotta. Again, so good for this dish and leftovers for spreading on top of bread or slices of fresh tomato as a snack.
Oh boy! This is a special one. You’ll learn how to make this fresh Philly Roll with parsnip, cauliflower, or mooli (daikon radish) rice. That includes the showpiece; the watermelon ‘tuna’ which is truly sensational. This whole dish can also be made as a poke bowl.
Mooli Noodles with Black Sesame Arame Sauce
How about something a bit different form courgette (zucchini) noodles? We’ll use black tahini and arame to make this quick and elegant dish. If you want to get the benefits of seaweed, but don’t really get excited at the flavour, this is the dish to help you.
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.