Wraps & Flatbreads
Transform your lunches
Raw wraps and flatbreads give that tactile eating experience that can sometimes be missing from raw food.
Whether you’re looking for something simple and impressive for a work lunch, or something a bit more substantial for dinner, these three raw wraps and flatbread ideas will hit the spot.
In this class you’ll learn three different dishes, along with sauces and trimmings that will transform your lunches. They can be eaten as open faced flatbreads, or as wraps.
Learn How to Make Raw Wraps & Flatbreads
This Raw Wraps & Flatbreads Livestream Class is a 1 1/2 hour online raw food workshop where you’ll learn four different raw canapés.
What you’ll learn…
Five Spice Sesame Sunflower Cups
These are the simplest of all three wraps, as a dehydrator is optional in this recipe (I’ll explain how). The filling has some incredible flavour pops and the lettuce + cucumber, plus the fresh herbs give it a satisfying crunch and perfect ‘mouth feel’.
Pea & Mint Fritter Wraps
For this wrap (which can be eaten open faced or as a wrap) we’re teaming up the classic flavours of pea and mint, along with avocado and quick pickled onions. Lunch will never be the same after this 🙂
Falafel & Cashew Sour Cream Flatbreads
As with the Pea & Mint Fritters, this one can be eaten open faced or as a wrap. As you can see from the picture, this dish is packed with fresh herbs, smoky spices and the cooling, fresh cashew cream, all wrapped up in a gluten-free flatbread.
All of these recipes are vegan, gluten and soy free, and dairy free too.
Price: $29 USD / £23 GBP
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.