Livestream Class: Raw Curry Night
It’s Raw Curry Night!
Want to learn something different and fun? Come join me for a 90 minute deep dive into putting on the best raw curry ever.
What we’ll be covering…
- Mooli (daikon radish) carrot & pea rice…cauliflower also work so nicely for this rice
- Curried, dehydrated juicy veggies.
- Fermented cashew sour cream cucumber mint raita.
- Lacto-fermented Mango Ginger Chutney
- The BEST raw curry sauce
**Note: All recipes are vegan, soy free and gluten-free.**
If you fancy doing something fun with raw food that the whole family can get behind, you’re in the right place.
We’ll make each element to build a beautiful, vibrant raw food take on curry. Once you have these made, they have so many other uses..
The curry sauce is great for dipping crudités (veggies) into as a snack. It can also be made into an incredible salad dressing (unbelievable as a kale salad dressing), or by adding crushed chickpeas or buckwheat to make a spread. And yes, it can be frozen 🙂
The Lacto-fermented Mango Ginger Chutney is incredible with cheese and crackers. And you can mix the rice & raita for a sandwich filling, cracker topping or sit atop a simple green salad with juicy tomatoes.
Oh and those dehydrated veggies? Also great mixed through a simple green leafy salad.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make each of these elements whenever you like and integrate them into your life. If you’re looking to add more raw food to your day, it’s a really fun – and utterly delicious – way to do it.
How Does It Work?
- Upon booking your livestream class, you’ll be sent an email receipt and a separate email with instructions to access the livestream.
- The livestream will be added to your Academy membership, or a new membership account will be created for you.
- You’ll join in your web browser (no software to download to your computer).
- Your recipe sheets will be available to download before during & after the class in the Academy.
- These classes are demo based, so there’s nothing for you to prepare beforehand – just turn up, relax and learn in the comfort of your home.
- We encourage questions and participation via the chat text during the class.
- The event will immediately be available to view as a replay within the Academy. You’ll also be able to download the video file to keep.
Today has been a complete revelation and completely brilliant. I’m not really good at looking at a recipe and bringing it to life. It was so great be able to see how it’s prepared.
I can honestly say the food is the best I’ve ever tasted. I recommend Russell’s classes to anybody.
Janey Lee Grace
Singer, Author & Presenter
I enjoyed getting the extra tips. They were exceptional. I believe it took my skills up by 90%. I can’t wait to try the recipes, they will become a regular part of my Raw Food plan.
Attended Breads & Sandwiches Livestream