RCE027: Paul Risse – Allowing Spirit to Guide Your Life
4th May, 2017
On this week’s episode I’m talking to my good friend, Paul Risse. Paul and I met when we were involved in a film, a documentary of one of our friends going raw for 60 days. The film was called Average Joe On Raw. It is a very amusing and entertaining film. Paul was working at a juice bar when we met, and he is a very unassuming guy with so much wisdom to share.
In the episode we really focus a lot on spirituality and Paul talks about God a lot. As you’ll hear in the interview, Paul doesn’t subscribe to one particular religion. We speak about his relationship with God and how listening to the Holy Spirit helps guide him through life. Paul started out as a personal trainer, until his life took a total 180. After being guided by the voice of the Holy Spirit, Paul went on to build a house and start an entirely new career. Paul is really a wonderful human being, and I know that is really going to come through in today’s interview. So listen with an open mind, and really take in what Paul is sharing because I think you are going to find it really useful.
What You’ll Hear in This Episode:
- Paul speaks to us about how God guides him through life.
- Learn how Paul aims to fully understand his free will and align it with God’s will for his life.
- Understand how Paul relates to God and the relationship he has with him.
- Find out how the Holy Spirit speaks to Paul, and how he is convicted about decisions in life.
- Discover how Paul interprets his dreams, and how they are integrated with his spirit.
- Understand Paul’s process of dream journaling and how it trains your subconscious mind.
- Learn how Paul’s career has evolved from personal trainer to furniture designer, home builder, and occasional fireman.
- Paul tells us how he sees dreams as an interface with the spirit realm and your imagination.
- Find out what Paul has learned about himself through the building process of his new home.
- And so much more!
More About This Episode:
Paul Risse has been a personal trainer for the clients on ABC’s Extreme Makeover, CEO of Cleanse America, starred in Average Joe in the Raw, and has helped thousands of people improve their health over the last 10 years. Paul acknowledge that everyone is at a different point along their health and wellness journey and respects the individual progress needs of others as they make lifestyle choices and changes of their own.
“I believe the gift that we’ve been given is to have free will and to fully understand it and to fully use it.” Click to tweet
Paul is currently a furniture and tiny home designer and is building his first house in Hico, Texas and is also a fireman on the side. He is happily married and has an amazing daughter. Paul loves God, loves people and finds everything about life fascinating.
“The thing about spirit is that it’s not subject to time. Spirit is outside of time.” Click to tweet
Paul Risse Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/paul.risse.9
Paul’s Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/paulrisse/
Paul Risse Twitter — https://twitter.com/therawpaul
Average Joe On Raw — http://therawchef.com/average-joe-on-the-raw/