Such a tasty and quick recipe from our Weekday Raw course.
The idea behind this salad is that you gather up all your favourite veggies, or even what you have in the fridge, and pulse it down just right in the food processor, to then add a simple and delicious salad dressing to.
Quick Grind Salad
Nutrition (For one serving)
- 1 head broccoli cut from the stalk
- 3 stalks purple sprouting broccoli roughly chopped
- 1/4 cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dill fresh
- 1 avocado
- 1 gem lettuce small, main stem removed
- 1 chicory small, main stem removed
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup olives pitted
- 1 cup quinoa sprouted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp honey or coconut nectar
- Add all salad ingredients to the food processor and pulse until ground into a chunky salad.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a far with a lid and shake, add to salad and enjoy!