Quick Grind Salad
Such a tasty and quick recipe from our Weekday Raw – Spring course.
The idea behind this salad is that you gather up all your favourite veggies, or even what you have in the fridge, and pulse it down just right in the food processor, to then add a simple and delicious salad dressing to.
- 1 head broccoli, cut from the stalk
- 3 stalks purple sprouting broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1/4 of a cauliflower, roughly chopped
- Small handful fresh dill
- 1 avocado
- 1 little gem lettuce, main stem removed
- 1 small chicory/endive, main stem removed
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of honey or coconut nectar
- Add all salad ingredients to the food processor and pulse until ground into a chunky salad
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a far with a lid and shake, add to salad and enjoy!
Want more quick, easy and simple raw food recipes like this? That’s exactly what you’ll find in Weekday Raw.