Replay: Raw Pizza Night
Get ready for the best pizza!
Want to learn something different and fun? Come join me for a 90 minute deep dive into making raw pizza.
We’re definitely not talking about this.
More like this…
- Wheat and gluten free raw pizza base done in the dehydrator (can be done in a low temp oven too).
- Macadamia & coconut cheese
- Raw pepperoni (this is a completely new recipe of mine) that tastes incredible
- Sweet balsamic tomato sauce
- Dehydrated veggies, fresh basil and lemon garlic mushrooms.
This is such a fun dish and something really different for the family to eat and get involved in making.
The elements of this pizza can be frozen, which is really cool, because all I’ve found I need with raw pizza is one or two slices. Knowing you have all of the elements of a raw pizza in the freezer ready to go is really joyful. Just a quick defrost and warm in the dehydrator or low temp oven is all it needs.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make this pizza whenever you like. If you’re looking to add more raw food to your day, it’s a really fun – and utterly delicious – way to do it.
How Does It Work?
- You’re purchasing the recording for the most recent version of this class.
- When you purchase you’ll be sent a link to view the replay in the Academy and the recipes + recording to reference whenever you like.
- You also be able to ask questions about the class in the forums.
Today has been a complete revelation and completely brilliant. I’m not really good at looking at a recipe and bringing it to life. It was so great be able to see how it’s prepared.
I can honestly say the food is the best I’ve ever tasted. I recommend Russell’s classes to anybody.
Janey Lee Grace
Singer, Author & Presenter
I enjoyed getting the extra tips. They were exceptional. I believe it took my skills up by 90%. I can’t wait to try the recipes, they will become a regular part of my Raw Food plan.
Attended Breads & Sandwiches Livestream