Replay: Raw Lasagna
What a Classic…Raw Lasagna
If you’ve ever wanted to make raw lasagna, but have never felt confident enough, or have just never gotten around to it, here’s your chance to get some extra support 🙂
What we’ll be covering…
- Beautiful soft and fluffy macadamia cheese
- Sweet balsamic tomato sauce – I’ll show you how to make it so it doesn’t give off lots of water, which can ruin your plating
- Walnut meat layer that is unique to this lasagna and brings an extra layer of satisfaction
- How to plate this lasagna individually, just like you’d get in a raw food restaurant.
- How to build this lasagna in a dish, family style. There’s a specific way to do this so that you don’t end up with a watery mess when it’s time to serve.
**Note: All recipes are vegan, soy free and gluten-free.**
If you fancy doing something fun with raw food that the whole family can get behind, you’re in the right place.
I’m going to walk you through every step of making this raw food classic. We’ll make each individual element and bring them together in two different ways – a restaurant plating and a ‘family-style’ creation in a large dish.
If you have leftovers of any elements in the recipe, there’s a bunch of different ways you could use them.
An initial idea that comes to mind is to use some or all of the elements in courgette/zucchini rollups. This would involve cutting strips of courgette/zucchini and spreading a little of each the full length of the strip, then rolling up into bite size pieces.
You could also make the leftovers into an incredible salad. Get yourself a nice fresh garden salad together, with some tomatoes, olives, peppers, cucumber – whatever you want really.
The pesto would make a great dressing on it’s own. You could also combine the cheese and pesto, add a little water and maybe a dash of extra vinegar to make a dressing too. You could then crumble some of the walnut meat layer over the top.
Or you could mix the tomato sauce with the cheese and do the same, adding a little vinegar perhaps, to make a dressing.
If you have any raw breads hanging around, any of these leftovers will make fantastic open faced sandwiches, or even mini pizzas. OK, no I’m getting hungry thinking about how amazing that would be! ????
By the end of the class, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to make a lasagna for you and your family…and even impress them with a restaurant-level meal.
If you’re looking to add more raw food to your day, it’s a really fun – and utterly delicious – way to do it.
How Does It Work?
- You’re purchasing the recording for the most recent version of this class.
- When you purchase you’ll be sent a link to view the replay in the Academy and the recipes + recording to reference whenever you like.
- You also be able to ask questions about the class in the forums.
Today has been a complete revelation and completely brilliant. I’m not really good at looking at a recipe and bringing it to life. It was so great be able to see how it’s prepared.
I can honestly say the food is the best I’ve ever tasted. I recommend Russell’s classes to anybody.
Janey Lee Grace
Singer, Author & Presenter
I enjoyed getting the extra tips. They were exceptional. I believe it took my skills up by 90%. I can’t wait to try the recipes, they will become a regular part of my Raw Food plan.
Attended Breads & Sandwiches Livestream